Search3w Research Mission
The Mission of Search3w Research is to expand knowledge of search engines through discovery and to try to predict or guess what search engines actually will do, based on these researches.
Mr. Elchanan Martin Rotstain, CEO -- Phone: (888) 809-9012 ext 704
University of Michigan, The Michigan Center for Theoretical Physics (MCTP).
The Department of Mathematics at Bar-Ilan University.
- Morphological Analysis
- Power and Thermal Challenges in the Datacenters
- Goggle Algorithms
- TrustRank and Pagerank Formulas
- SpiderBots (no link, IP protected matter)
- Usability and Searchability
- Customer Acquisition Cost Tool: ROI Calculator
- Personalized Web Search (no link, IP protected matter)
- Parallelization and search application cluster architecture
- Intelligent Intuition Site Search
- Mobile Search
- Dynamic vs. Static Content